Monday 26 January 2009

Is big beautiful??

So I spent the day reading about how Nathalie Cassidy and Jessica Simpson have recently put on weight.
Jess has easily gone up 2 dress sizes from her 36-24-36 days and thats me being polite. Cassidy has gone form a size 16 to a 8 back to a 16 in less than a year. Which is not good.

But the point im making is that all the comments written by other people who read these articles on line say things along the line of 'these girls look fantastic with a few extra pound on them' 'big is beautiful' 'a handful is better than a stick any day'.

Excuse me, but anyone that thinks Jess looks better now then when she was Daisy Duke MUST be taking crack. MUST.

Now I'm not saying she isn't beautiful, because she is, and I'm not even saying she's fat, because she clearly isn't-but it is laughable to say that she looks better now than she did in 2004.

I think people who say they prefer chunky monkeys are lying, curvy yes, fat no. And believe me there is a huge difference.

I've always thought Cassidy was rather butch to say the least, but for the short time in which she dropped those dress sizes she looked awesome. And you could see in her face that she knew she looked awesome- in photo's taken this week she looks glum and depressed. Get back in the gym girl!

Most people who say they're not fat they're just big boned are lying. I should know, I have big bones. I'm 5 foot 10, with man size hands and size 7 feet. My hips are also disproportionately large compared to my top half. If i wanted to be big-believe me I could be-and if i was I would certainly claim i was big boned, as after all I am! But thats no excuse for being over weight...well it is.....but it's a crap one.

No comments: