Sunday 8 February 2009

Snow week :)

So I finished work ex and have spent the last week buggering around. I was going to be good and blog everyday, practice my shorthand, and research some possibly story ideas, but instead i did.....well i just didn't to be honest.

However I'm blaming my lack of work on the snow-everyone i know had a couple of days off work due to it.....so why shouldn't i have chilled too?

Not that my week was unproductive of course, i had the culinary experience of cookies and tgi fridays, the cultural experience of the cinema and various dvds and american trash on tv (I today cried at CROWNED a beauty queen reality show), i travelled-up the M25 and back again, and celebrated life with tribal dances (I went clubbing and got hideously drunk) and i practiced my communication skills (I sent a lot of texts)

I also spent a lot of time sleeping.

The one think i didn't do this week was shop, a real rarity i must say-but you see shopping involves going outside and since its cold, i have no money and my credit card bill hadn't been paid by that point-i thought it best i declined from my favourite activity.

On another note, i start back at uni tomorrow, so i will once again be on top of the news agenda and reading the Guardian on the train and pissing off whoever im sitting next to by waving the paper in their face. woop woooooooooooo


2 comments:

Mr. Nighttime said...

Get back to work you lazy bones you! ;-)

Alexandra Kate Murphy said...

:( nooooooooo lol
i think its going to snow tomorrow :) woop wooooooo!