Tuesday 6 January 2009

Rugby Romance

So Mills and Boon are turning their hand to rugby romances. Right.

' "Oh my God" Her hand covered her mouth. She glanced at him in desperate panic. 
"They filmed me kissing you. And it's on the giant screens" Her voice rose, her cheeks were scarlet, and her reluctant glance towards the stadium ended in moans of disbelief. "O God, I can't believe this.....and my hair all over the place and my bottom looks huge, and-everyone is looking"
His eyes on the pitch, Prince Casper watched with cool detachment as his friend the England Captain, hit a post with a drop goal attempt, "More importantly, you just cost England three points" (The Prince's waitress wife)

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for romance, but with a rugby player....really?

Also 'The Prince's waitress wife' sounds like a completely ridiculous senario. My good friend waitresses in the players lounge and hence has seen Princes William and Harry and all the players several times. Not once have any of them acknowledged her further than to take a glass off her tray. No thank you, no hello, nothing. And she's a pretty girl too.

I think I could right a far more accurate version of a rugby romance...

The Rugby man-whore

"Lads I'm smashed.....pass us another snakey b" slurs Chris 2nd team Captain of the Quinns, and Skankbag passes him another pint
"Cheers bruv.....right last one to finish has to get naked"
"Chugg chugg chugg" cheer the rest of the team as Chris and Skankbag spill purple drink all down themselves. Skankbag finishes first them promptly vomits his drink back into his cup.
"Right Chris, since u lost, get naked and drink this crap!" He laughs as he passes the sick filled cup to him. Chris smiles blearliy and strips off in the middle of the club his small cock dangling limply.
"Chug chug chug" Yell the rest of the team. Chris drinks the majority of the pint of purple sick and slops the rest down his front and on the guy next to him, swaying dramatically and struggling to stay up. Suddenly he spots a group of girls in the corner of the club
"Corrrrrr she's fit, I'd shag her" he gawfs pointing very unsubtly at the frizzy haired, dumpy bespectaled girl with her tits completly out and a skirt 3 inches too short for her thick legs. Still naked he stumbles over.
"I expect you recognise me, I play for the Quinns" he slurs lunging at her while staring at her tits. She drunkedly giggles at the absurdity of a naked rugby player coming on to her and after 5minutes of small talk and another pint of snake bite, they go off to a corner for a fumble.

Thats a rugby romance.

No comments: