Tuesday 4 November 2008

Things that really annoy me-a moaning list

  • getting up at 6.30am
  • baristas who repeatedly get my coffee order wrong! Tall, Skinny, Caramel Capachinno to go-how hard is that??
  •  hard core feminists who think that looking good is degrading-they're just ugly and bitter.
  • people who wear stupid outfits just to get noticed-today i saw a girl with blue tights with white bones on then. I imagine it was meant to look like her sceleton...it just looked stupid, AND made her legs look fat
  • coloured tights in general-i decided never to wear red tights after i heard a man pointing to a girl wearing them on the train saying "it looked like she'd had her period down them"
  • Jamie Oliver- he really and truly sold out
  • big bank bosses still getting bonuses and ridiculously large ammounts of money while tax payer foot the bill
  • Granny Pants
  • people who don't like pirate facebook- oh arrrrrr!
  • wearing flip flops in the rain
  • the fact that I've lost the scroll bar on my word for mac?? (if anyone knows how to get it back pleasssssssse tell me)
  • x factor- a show for talentless idiots
  • simon cowell- a talentless idiot
  • the fact that there are no more harry potter books coming out
  • when people don't email me back-Glamour Magazine I'm refering to you!!!!!
  • spilling things down white tops
  • men in general-need i say more?
  • that my eyebrows ALWAYS need plucking!
  • Sarah Palin thinking she was talking to Sarkozy-come on girl!!!!!

No comments: