Saturday 22 November 2008

Stop showing catch ups!!!!! Please!!!!

I am a very obsessive person.

Today I have had lots of things to do yet have been unable to go out due to the fact I started watching the Gilmore Girls on E4.

Every Saturday they show the 5 episodes that were aired Monday through Friday. Obviously, since I'm at uni between the hours or 10 and midnight so during the week I can't watch it (except Thursdays when I spend my day off watching The OC, One Tree Hill, and Gilmore Girls in an endless American cycle).

But every Saturday morning I get up and think, 'I'll just watch the 1st episode-then I'll go out'.

5 hours later-I'm still in my pyjamas sitting in front of the TV. Go Figure.

Why am I so obsessive??? I EVEN REWATCHED THE EPISODE I SAW ON THURSDAY!!

And now I've wasted another Saturday day, just to move on to my next obsession-spending 3hours getting ready to go out. Grrrrrrrrr.

No comments: