Monday 3 November 2008

Sexy shoes! Don't give me feminism

Shoes shoes shoes. Why is there suddenly so much about shoes in the media?

The facination with health issues has suddenly come about due to Antonio Berardi's heel-less shoes and Gwyneth Paltrow's obsession with uber high heels.

It is all damage to your feet this, female oppression that, remember the corset this, sexual innuendo that.

So what???

What difference does it make is a girl wears heels or flats??

Well, in my opininon it makes a good deal of difference.

In heels, I feel, sexier, slimmer and generally more attractive. A cute pair of shoes makes an outfit like no necklace or bag can. I have no problems putting up with a little bit of discomfort for that extra feel good boost. I think the higher the better, (Im 5ft 10 and I still wear 4inch platforms).

Some people, just don't get that, and thats fine, wear your ballet pumps by all means. Just don't try and make me feel bad for having longer cuter legs than you on a night out!

No comments: