Thursday 4 December 2008

Ho Ho Ho Christmas films

Stuck with what christmas films to watch over the festive period? Here's a list of my favourites.

The Santa Clause 1, 2 and 3. Tim Allen need I say more? I think I watched all three of these at least 3 times last year, (and I've already watched 3 once since the 1st of December)

The Holiday- Very similar to love actually in content, a christmas romance with an all star cast set in Britain

Love Actually-Very Similar to the Holiday in content, a Christmas romance with an all star cast set in Britain.

Nightmare before Christmas- a Tim Burton Genius, think Sleepy Hollow as a PG

Elf-whats not to love Will Ferrel AND Christmas "Buddy the elf what's your favourite colour?"

Home Alone 1 and 2 only!! With out Culkin these films have nothing

I'll be home for Christmas-actually I'd only recommend this to girls who used to fancy JTT in the Home Improvement days-for anyone else its a waste of 2 hours.

That's enough for now I'll watch some more over the next day or so :)

Holiday Inn- one of my absolute favourite films, the musical which preceded white christmas (it even includes the song)

Christmas on 34th street-original or new, it doesn't matter they're both good!

No comments: