Saturday 24 October 2009

Stick on bras

I wasn't going to venture out tonight, namely because of the crap week I've had, but I've always been easily persuaded so now I'm off to a birthday party. (I haven't seen the host for proably 8 years but nevermind!)

Anyway, I found this dead cute dress in Topshop ( a little black velvet 'belt' type dress) but it's completely backless. A problem for me since I'm breasticly challenged and not wearing a bra makes me look like a very tall 12 year old boy. Disaster.

But in the changing room I spot a friend of mine trying on an identically shaped dress (with her jeans still round her ankles I might add) and she told me to go for a stick on bra. Apparently they really do work.

I'm not so sure. I've bought one. I've tried it on, and it does stick - but for how long? It's not the most secure bra ive ever worn (but then the other week I went out with two on so maybe I'm not the most logical of judges). And on top of this - its not exactly the most sexy piece of lingere I own :P

I guess tonight will be the teller - either that or I'll just wear something else! :P

3 comments:

Mr. Nighttime said...

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one, but how did it go. BTW, and this is just my opinion, breast size is highly overrated. If I'm looking at physical features on a woman, after her face and eye, it's hips, legs and bum for me....

Mr. Nighttime said...

...and, I left off the question mark on ...how did it go?" I'm a bad freelance writer, I shall have to give myself 100 lashes with the typewriter ribbon...Yes, I still have my old typewriter in my basement.

clevelanddickerson said...

There are some products for better silhouette. You can find article here.